Ridha

Ridha

CONTACT RIDHA

HELLO !!!

Welcome to my blog
Here you'll find info, pictures videos about my Second Life gigs
Please feel free to contribute, sharing your ideas with me and my fan club friends.
For further info Please contact Summer Loon or Ridha Cooljoke in SecondLife World.
See you soon and have fun !!

Benvenuti nel mio blog
Qui troverete informazioni immagini videos e curiosità
su i miei concerti in Second Life. Potrete anche scambiare impressioni ed informazioni direttamente con me e con gli amici del mio Fan club.
Per info contattare Summer Loon o Ridha Cooljoke in Secondlife
Ciao a tutti e buon divertimento.
Ridha

Contributors Wanted !!!

Leave your Comments...
You will be Very Welcome.

Lascia i tuoi commenti...
Sarai il benvenuto.

Followers

Summer Loon

Summer Loon
Ridha's Assistant and Press Agent

CONTACT SUMMER

The Blog Contributors

The AMALGAM FEELINGS album was recorded in four different languages
*Music and Lyrics by Ridha :

1 "Weanek" is the Arabic selection.
2 "Because All I Need is You" is in English.
3 "Un Mondo Migliore" features the Italian language.(lyrics by Sergio Moioli)
4 "Reviens Dans Ma Vie" is the French tune.

RIDHA 's STORE


Quantcast

Ridha's Album AMALGAM FEELINGS


Ridha's MusicVideos


Thursday 29 July 2010

Ridha in the USA Part 1






Ridha has been in the USA sharing his music with us on this side of the big pond. It has been an amazing time. I will try to post some things here to update you.

The first thing I would like to share is a blog post from a lady named Diane. She wrote this about a show Ridha performed on the campus of Madonna University. Though Diane paints the perfect picture, I have included some snapshots by our good friend Richard Blondy just to solidify the image of that magical night in your mind. If you were lucky enough to be there--it was amazing. Hopefully if you were not...you caught the excitement live on the Internet because it was streamed across our big blue planet.

This weekend I had an opportunity to soak up and enjoy a concert in a magical setting:

Envision a perfect Michigan evening; temperatures in the mid 80′s, a balmy and cooling Northerly breeze, puffy white clouds overhead. Add a beautiful outdoor venue; grassy lawn, pond with dual fountains, a great blue heron periodically flying in and out of view, gorgeously majestic weeping willow trees and manicured flower beds perfectly placed. Now imagine almost 100 people ~ families and friends ~ sitting on blankets, in lawn chairs and milling about awaiting the beginning of a concert featuring a warm-up guitar band, followed by Tunisian musical artist, Ridha Ibrahim and our daughter interpreting two of the songs in Sign Language.

I was fortunate to participate in this idyllic setting/concert and was astounded by the experience. While listening to Ridha’s songs as his fingers were flying over the keyboard, I was swept away by the peace enveloping me. Music can do that. It can hug me while lifting my spirit with beautiful sights and sounds. A dedicated TV crew was taping the concert for live stream so others could experience the event around the world. Photographers were capturing the mood with candid shots of the musicians and guests. As I looked around, people were gently moving to the music and smiling. I saw children dancing with abandon, chasing fireflies and laughing. I observed couples quietly chatting. During a slow song, my heart melted and tears stung my eyes as a man with one leg carefully stood from his wheelchair and danced with his wife; she balancing and supporting them. The love, tenderness and respect they shared in that spontaneous moment was priceless.

The evening was a gift that touched my heart and energized my spirit. Thank you to all who made the event possible.

No comments: