Ridha

Ridha

CONTACT RIDHA

HELLO !!!

Welcome to my blog
Here you'll find info, pictures videos about my Second Life gigs
Please feel free to contribute, sharing your ideas with me and my fan club friends.
For further info Please contact Summer Loon or Ridha Cooljoke in SecondLife World.
See you soon and have fun !!

Benvenuti nel mio blog
Qui troverete informazioni immagini videos e curiosità
su i miei concerti in Second Life. Potrete anche scambiare impressioni ed informazioni direttamente con me e con gli amici del mio Fan club.
Per info contattare Summer Loon o Ridha Cooljoke in Secondlife
Ciao a tutti e buon divertimento.
Ridha

Contributors Wanted !!!

Leave your Comments...
You will be Very Welcome.

Lascia i tuoi commenti...
Sarai il benvenuto.

Followers

Summer Loon

Summer Loon
Ridha's Assistant and Press Agent

CONTACT SUMMER

The Blog Contributors

The AMALGAM FEELINGS album was recorded in four different languages
*Music and Lyrics by Ridha :

1 "Weanek" is the Arabic selection.
2 "Because All I Need is You" is in English.
3 "Un Mondo Migliore" features the Italian language.(lyrics by Sergio Moioli)
4 "Reviens Dans Ma Vie" is the French tune.

RIDHA 's STORE


Quantcast

Ridha's Album AMALGAM FEELINGS


Ridha's MusicVideos


Saturday 7 March 2009

Reaching Across Cultures




They say that music can cross all borders and knows no nationality. This evening in Second Life proved this. It was the kind of moment we think can’t happen in real time or on line. Today it happened. I don’t want to get political but war and hate is as old as time itself. So often we wonder if most of it couldn’t be erased if we just tried to learn more about the other people and their cultures. And then there was today.

In a SIM owned by Greek people a Tunisian born singer stood before a crowd of people from numerous countries and shared his Arabic music with all. Before the show started people arrived in Arabic clothing and opened their hearts and minds to the moment…and oh what a moment. As Ridha took the stage the music began and he held the crowd spellbound. I must admit before I met Ridha, Arabic music seemed unusual to my western ear. Then..I heard Ridha’s voice and listened to how he wrapped those Arabic words around those beautiful melodies. And…I fell in love with it.

Seeing all these people come together and love the music of Ridha’s culture made my heart sore. I can’t fully express how beautiful the moment was. It was….musical magic. It was…Peace and Love. It was our Ridha.

Thank you dear MagicMirror Fayray for taking these great shots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh...breathtaking the concert and Summy's words!! But you have to be there to feel the energy, the joy in the air! Ridha has a gift, he has born with it and he likes to share it with us.
So many people there shouting his name filling the air with the sound of applauses and spreading all around the love for him. I met Ridha long time ago and i got addicted since the first song.I cant wait for the next gig(how he likes to call his concert) and i hope you all will be there. Huggies for all, MagicMirror

P.S. Summy, you should be a writer and ill be the first customer for your book. Very talented , wove you)()()()(

Summer said...

Thanks MM, you are a wonderful friend..it is amazing the friends I have made sharing this man's music. hugs. Summer