Ridha

Ridha

CONTACT RIDHA

HELLO !!!

Welcome to my blog
Here you'll find info, pictures videos about my Second Life gigs
Please feel free to contribute, sharing your ideas with me and my fan club friends.
For further info Please contact Summer Loon or Ridha Cooljoke in SecondLife World.
See you soon and have fun !!

Benvenuti nel mio blog
Qui troverete informazioni immagini videos e curiosità
su i miei concerti in Second Life. Potrete anche scambiare impressioni ed informazioni direttamente con me e con gli amici del mio Fan club.
Per info contattare Summer Loon o Ridha Cooljoke in Secondlife
Ciao a tutti e buon divertimento.
Ridha

Contributors Wanted !!!

Leave your Comments...
You will be Very Welcome.

Lascia i tuoi commenti...
Sarai il benvenuto.

Followers

Summer Loon

Summer Loon
Ridha's Assistant and Press Agent

CONTACT SUMMER

The Blog Contributors

The AMALGAM FEELINGS album was recorded in four different languages
*Music and Lyrics by Ridha :

1 "Weanek" is the Arabic selection.
2 "Because All I Need is You" is in English.
3 "Un Mondo Migliore" features the Italian language.(lyrics by Sergio Moioli)
4 "Reviens Dans Ma Vie" is the French tune.

RIDHA 's STORE


Quantcast

Ridha's Album AMALGAM FEELINGS


Ridha's MusicVideos


Monday 19 May 2008

Ridha is Out Of This World



They came from a different part of the universe to hear him sing. 5 aliens with the sole purpose of bringing Ridha back to their mother planet and kidnap him for the pleasure of their world.

OK I jest. But, a few ladies dared to become green skinned aliens and listen to their favorite singer perform to a packed house in Hiriam Sunday evening. It was an amazingly fun time. Ridha had fun with the aliens and managed to weave the “greenie” theme in wherever he could. He pleased his audience with many wonderful songs and left them wanting for more. As always, he was out of this world!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just met Ridha tonight. And also met Summer Loon and Neffi. I really enjoyed meeting you all, and hopefully soon I will hear Ridha's music.
I look forward to his next concert.

Leslie said...

As Greenie Cyborg I say our quest was successful. Earthling avatars beware - we may return!

Nefertiri Nastula said...

As promised....Neffy is going to say that she loves so much when miss Loon plays with Photoshop!!! Wow!! I must admit that seeing you as an alien-Little-Red-Riding-Hood was enough but i bet that you were ABSOLUTELY SPECTACULAR!!! I really hope that you will be back soon, my little green friends!!
And don't worry Ridha, i will not talk about our concert-after-the-concert with an oooold drunk man, an alien and a dreamdancer called Lemania....OH MY! I HAD SO MUCH FUN!!! YOU ARE REALLY A PARTY-MAKER! And those two beautiful ladies!?!? Love them!!! Biiig hug girls!!!
...more details later...lol
If only i could post a pic! ;D
Oh, btw! Nice meeting also for me, amy!

HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL OF YOU!!

Summer said...

Hmm maybe we SHOULD post a pic..you name it and I'll post it. (Looks in the SL want ads for a new job, just in case!)
Summ
P.S. You are a dear and it's always a party when you are in the house Nef..but I must admit Ridha is the life of any gathering.

Anonymous said...

Lost Greenie is back!!!.
And yessssssssss, always a pleasure to look at Summers good job with photoshop. First thing in the morning I do is go to the blog of Ridha&Sumsum!!. Keep on going Summer. And also..... i regret that I miss the fun at my nighttime:-(( . But heee, enjoy!!!.
Kiss Cathy

Nefertiri Nastula said...

Since i looked for a new job for you,Sum, in the SL want ads and i did not find anything...i could say that you can choose the pic you consider less compromising....LOL!
But i am sure about one thing: we must share something about "what we are able to do" when the party-maker-Ridha starts! Even if that night our goodlooking singer was not "totally there"... well, "he was beautiful inside"...
*giggles*
We want you to be there next time, Cathy! And amy, too! And you...and you...and you! ;D
KISSES!!!

P.S: a biiiig jumping-hug for my sweeeet friend Sum!! :)